Best Titanium Hair Dryer 2022 – Buyer’s Guide
If you are one of those hair conscious people who want their hair look beautiful, why will you not use a hair dryer that consists of an advanced technology like Titanium? It is a kind of technology that will mystify you by its performance. Though it is metal but way safe for use as a technology. It is lightweight and produces a good amount of heat so that you can dry and style your curly, thick hair with these blow dryers which will take your hair to the zenith of its artistry.
A Quick Review
|Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Dryer|
|Babylisspro Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer|
|Jinri Hair Dryer|
|Remington Titanium Fast Dry Hair Dryer|
Titanium Hair Dryer – Buyer’s Guide
What is titanium?
Titanium is a chemical element which is a silver color glazing transition metal with high strength and low density. From the last few years, hair dryer manufacturers are using this element in their products to boost up its performance.
There are many benefits of Titanium hair dryers.
Titanium is very light in weight and strong metal. It is twice as strong as aluminum and as strong as metal. But the good fact is, it is 45% lighter than Steel. So hair dryers that are made of Titanium technology are generally light in weight.
Some manufacturer companies claim that this technology makes their hair dryers up to 40% lighter than the other hair dryer products. This feature of Titanium will increase your comfortability of using a dryer unquestionably and it will decrease the possibility of your muscle strain.
They are capable of producing high temperature consistently. As a result, it can dry your hair very rapidly.
On the other hand, the steady temperature will leave your hair smooth and silky than before. It also helps in quick styling and controlling the texture of your hair and removes the frizzes in your hair. Which ultimately makes Titanium hair dryers very much constructive for the people of curly, kinky and thick hair.
Types of titanium hair dryers
Various brands often combine Titanium technology with other technologies. You will find dryers that provided tourmaline Titanium, ceramic Titanium technologies. When Titanium infused with Tourmaline technology, it can increase the tolerance of people’s hair to the excessive heat which assists to stop the damaging of hair. On the other hand, ceramic Titanium technology reduces the chance of burning hair.
There is another kind of Titanium hair dryers available in the market which is called the Nano Titanium technology. It is an advanced technology. Dryers utilize this technology and can dry hair quicker and give you a gentle, polished, delegate and glossy finish.
Can it be disadvantageous?
Titanium Technology can be sometimes disadvantageous because of the production of a high heat temperature of this technology. And you know, when your hair exposes to the high temperature, it can be damaged. This is the only detriment to Titanium hair dryers.
The good fact is we can easily solve this problem of Titanium hair dryers. Before starting with a hair dryer you should apply a good hair protectant cream or spray on your hair so that it can protect your hair from high temperature and prevent the possible hair damage. You can buy “HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector”. If you do not like titanium blow dryers then you can check for other models of different materials here.
Who can use titanium hair dryers?
Now you have known from the upper sections that it is capable of producing high heat which helps to dry hair faster than other technologies. Curly, kinky, thick hair is the kinds of those hair types that are not so much damage prone when it comes in touch with intense heat comparatively to the fine hair.
On the other hand, exalted heat is very much important for curly hair to dry properly. So if you have fine or wavy hair, we are strongly forbidding you to use titanium hair dryer because it can damage your hair greatly. But if you have thick, coarse, curly or kinky hair, we would like to let you know that Titanium hair dryers are made especially for you people.
Check these features before purchasing
You will find various kinds of features in this type of hairdryer. Among them, there are a few you should be known off before buying. They are:
Though you know that it can produce a very good amount of temperature, it should also have a good wattage of power. You should ensure that it must have at least 1800 watts of power unless it is a travel hairdryer. And in the case of travel hair dryers, it should have at least 1000 wattage of power.
The weight of the dryer is very much important for user’s comfortability. From the upper section, you already know that they are comparatively light in weight than other ceramic hair dryers. Generally, these hair dryers are not more than 2 pounds in weight. Which make these lightweight products. So before buying a dryer, check that whether it is lightweight or not.
Attachments are very much important not only for drying but also styling and taking care of your hair. Titanium hair dryers offer diffuser attachments, concentrator nozzles.
As we already said that Titanium hair dryers are very much effective for curly, thick hair people, you should watch for a hair dryer that provides diffuser attachment with it or it has made a universal diffuser attachment for that product especially. Diffusers will help you to take care of your curly hair better than any other attachments.
Top 4 Titanium Hair Dryers
We have searched for a long time to find the best Titanium hair dryers. And we have come up with some very good quality products. We are recommending all of the following hair dryer products for the people who have curly and thick hair only.
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Dryer
Ranking Position: 1
Our Opinion: Winner
Why We Like This
- The Nano titanium coated grill technology incorporated in this hair dryer generates a super high amount of heat very quickly to dry your thick manes from inside out quickly and safely. This technology also ensures even distribution of heat to each hair strand so that you can blow-dry your thick, curly, natural hair locks effortlessly at the comfort of your own place.
- Furthermore, it also comes with a heavy-duty, powerful motor of 2000 watts that blows hot air quickly and constantly for a faster hair drying session in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Even though this BaByliss PRO blows extremely hot air to your manes, they are still safe from any heat burns and damages because of its revolutionary ionic technology; the ionic technology uses a build-in ionic generator to release millions of negative ions to your tresses to lock in hairs’ natural moisture so that they don’t burn down from the heat you apply for drying purpose. The negative ions also help to reduce annoying frizz to result in silky, smooth hair strands that you would fall in love with.
- Another remarkable feature of this blow dryer is its heat/speed settings; it comes with a generous 6 heat/speed settings to provide its users with a wide variety of options to choose from. With such a huge variety, you can select just the right temperature and wind settings for your hair type and texture to dry them safely and precisely.
- As it comes with a wide array of heat and speed settings, you can also use this drying tool to dry fine hair locks without the fear of burning them.
- This hair drying tool also has a cool shot button that blows cold airs to set your tresses in place once you are done with styling them.
- The 360 degree, tangle-free swivel end of the cord ensures freedom of movement of the user of better convenience.
- BaByliss PRO included a concentrator nozzle with this dryer so that you can use this attachment to focus the airflow in one particular section of hair for more texture and bounce.
- Moreover, this blow dryer comes with a removable filter option so that you can clean it regularly to prolong its life and ensure better performance.
- BaByliss provides an International Warranty of 3 years to this dryer tool to ensure good quality and excellent service.
To dry thick curly or natural hair locks with utmost perfection, you need a diffuser attachment and this amazing dryer doesn’t come with a diffuser attachment. But then again, you can buy an extra one like this Xtava Black Orchid Large Hair Diffuser (Universal Size) to full-fill your styling needs completely.
BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
Ranking Position: 2
Our Opinion: 1st Runner-up
We why like this
- Tourmaline titanium technology is used to dry hair fast and leaves the hair smooth, silky and free of frizzes.
- The far infrared heat will help to dry hair up to 40% rapidly comparatively to the ceramic dryers and it also prevents hair fall.
- 1000 of wattage
- This dryer can be run in dual voltage (125/250) settings. So you can carry this dryer and travel around the world without needing any adapter or facing any complication. And from our long-time research, we can say that this dryer is undoubtedly one of the world’s best travel hair dryer. Although you can use this dryer for domestic use.
- 2 heat/speed settings are provided so that you can control the temperature and use the right amount of heat on your hair
- Folding handle feature for an easy storage facility.
- Concentrator nozzle is provided for concentrated air flow
- Removable filter cap feature is here so that you can keep the clean inside of the dryer. It will help the dryer to last long.
- Featherweight (almost 0.8 pounds)
- 1 year of official warranty
Though titanium hair dryers are very beneficial for thick, curly hair, BabylissPRO brand does not provide any diffuser attachment with their hair dryers.
But the good thing is, BabylissPRO has made a universal diffuser attachment especially for their hair dryers separately. So you can buy “BaBylissPRO Italian Series Slide-On Diffuser” and maintain your curls or add volume to the root of your hair.
Jinri Hair Dryer
Ranking Position: 3
Our Opinion: 2nd Runner-up
Why we like this product
- Jinri has used Ionic generator along with nano titanium technology. As a result, a high concentration of negative ions that produces from nano titanium grill helps hair to become a lot shinier than before. It also removes the frizzes in your hair, makes hair humidity-resistant. So the natural health of curly and thick hair is carefully maintained by these technologies.
- Tourmaline technology helps hair to fight against the excessive heat and keep it damage free.
- DC motor with 1875 of wattage (100V-125V,50Hz-60Hz)
- 2 speed (high and low) and 3 heat (hot, warm and cool) settings are provided to let you the facility to control the power as you like.
- The cool shot button is given to set your final hairstyle
- Removable stainless steel air filter is provided for increasing it durability by keeping inside of the blow dryer neat
- Diffuser attachment is provided as we know this hair dryer is very good for the people who have curly and thick hair. Maintaining curly hair is not easy at all. This why the diffuser will help you to maintain your curls finely by adding the necessary tension to your hair
- Concentrator attachment is very helpful to blow your hair accurately
- The handle is made ergonomic to make its use comfortable for the users
- Light in weight (around 1.4 pounds)
- 2 years of warranty
Remington Titanium Fast Dry Hair Dryer
Ranking Position: 4
Our Opinion: 3rd Runner-up
Why we like it
- This blow dryer is infused with titanium technology. It transfers the heat very quickly. As a result, it dries hair very fast and makes the hair smoother.
- In this dryer, the manufacturer has used the combination of titanium and ionic ceramic technology which makes this dryer very much exclusive. This hair dryer is able to give you 7 times better frizz-free result than other products.
- 1875 wattage of the advanced motor
- 3 heat and 2-speed settings and 1 cold air flow button for easy controlling over temperature
- The removable filter is provided so that dust can be cleaned frequently to keep the performance at its peak.
- Diffuser attachment is included for the convenience of the people of curly and thick hair. They can style their hair, add curls easily.
- Concentrator nozzle for precise flowing of the air
- The weight of the dryer is light (around 1.6 pounds)
- 2 years of limited warranty
Titanium hair dryers are very good for curly hair. All the products we have mentioned above are very good in quality. If you are one of those people who has to travel a lot and also you are very conscious about your hair, then BabylissPRO travel hair dryer is the best choice for you.
But if you do not have to travel around a lot and use your dryer in your home, you can go for Jinri or Remington hair dryer product. All of these products will give you the best kind of results in curly hair drying and styling.
Wow! This blog contains so many informative bits certainly no one would want to miss out. I got the answers I was seeking for so long. Thanks for helping me out to make up my mind. Keep up the good work, guys!
It’s my pleasure to help you out, Audrey. Keep following us for more.
I’ve been using the BabylissPro for a few months now. I purchased it for traveling purposes for it has the dual voltage feature. Except for the lack of a diffuser, which I didn’t know of while purchasing, it’s not much of troublesome a hairdryer. Only now I’ll have to purchase it separately.
I’d rather go for ceramic-titanium than spending hefty bucks on those argan oil protectors.
Hi, Shannon! Check out our Ceramic section to find out more about titanium ceramic hair dryers if you’ve made up your mind. By the way, argan oil protectors are necessary if you frequently use hot tools on your hair.
Does any of these titanium dryers have anything to do with adding shine to my thick curly hair?
Hi, Alana. Titanium hair dryers can effectively add shine to coarse curly hair when nano titanium technology is combined with an ionic generator. For perfect, long-lasting shine, you can pick the Jinri Hair Dryer and blow your hair attaching the concentrator nozzle.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I’m so surprised to see people still falling for these titanium hair dryers when the tourmaline dryers have long replaced them. Go for tourmaline if you don’t want your hair to get frizzled with these claptraps.
Hello, Jemma! Thanks for your concern. You might have missed what we’ve focused on here. The fact is, it needs something hotter to dry and tame thick, curly, or extremely coarse hair when a quick operation is your priority. Titanium dryers are more effective and quicker in this regard for the mentioned hair types. In terms of blowing out, they’re even quicker than tourmaline hair dryers. But yes, they do frizzle the likes of thin hair, wavy hair, or delicate hair with that much heat. Tourmaline dryers are surely more efficient companions to those hair types and more. We’ve discussed these in detail in our Tourmaline section. Check it out.
A nice, in-depth discussion, doubled up with resourceful reviews. You guys surely deserve some applause.
Thanks a lot, Rachel! We are always here to deliver more, keep following our blogs.
The BabylissPro weighs only 0.8 pounds? I wonder if there really is a gimmick in there.
There surely is, Amanda. It comes without a diffuser which might be the cause of its featherweight. Putting it in altogether may weigh a bit heavier than that.
Yes, the weight is too less for a titanium hairdryer, but trust me it really weighs that less. Don’t worry about its performance, using it for over eight months now, and it’s yet to disappoint me a bit.